These are general conditions:
Imagio Comm.V. | Nee Make-Up Belgium
located on Diestsesteenweg 427, 3300 Tienen
VAT no: BE 0887 918 204
When placing an order, you agree to our terms and conditions.
Imagio Comm V. reserves the right to change its terms and conditions in the interim.
Imagio Comm.V. supplies goods to customer x under the following conditions:
- The goods / services are delivered as specified on the invoice or purchase order. The buyer must be seen immediately after the goods / services. Any complaints must be submitted within 24 hours of receipt be notified in writing;
- The goods or services are supplied within the period specified in the order, taking into account the usual tolerance to the nature of the industry or trade. Any delay in delivery can not give rise to damages or rescission of the contract;
- Cancellation of the order is only possible if it is requested by the purchaser in writing, at the latest within two working days after the order and to the extent that it is confirmed in writing by us. Any advance payment in that case, not be refunded (OR: in case of cancellation, the customer is a fixed fee of 10% of the total value of the order), subject to proof of higher damage by the seller;
- Our deliveries are payable not later than 30 days after the invoice date (14 days from the invoice). At full or partial non-payment of the invoice by the due date shall automatically and without notice of the invoice amount plus 12% interest per year and a compensation of 10% with a minimum of 40 euros, and any other outstanding invoices are immediately due and payable;
- The delivered merchandise remains the property of Imagio Comm V. until the full price (principal, interest and costs) is not paid. The purchaser bears the risk from delivery;
- If the buyer fails to meet its contractual obligations, we reserve the right, after notice or our obligations to suspend or terminate the agreement without judicial intervention, if little or no beneficial effect is given to the formal notice within 8 working days, without prejudice to the right to compensation;
- Our agreement is entered into under the condition precedent of the customer's bankruptcy. In case of apparent insolvency or force majeure, we reserve the right for the agreement unilaterally and without the need for prior notice to terminate;
- All our agreements are governed by Belgian law. Any disputes shall be brought exclusively before the courts of Leuven.